Dear Valued Customers,
We are very excited to begin the 2021 Golf Season. Below, are important protocols that we have put in place to help keep everyone safe, and healthy while working, and playing golf at Southbrook. Below, is how you can help; your co-operation will be greatly appreciated.
Arrival, and Day of Play:
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the golf course.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place to keep everyone safe.
- Do not arrive earlier than 20 minutes before your scheduled tee time. · Please make sure to book online “Book a Tee Time” at http://www.southbrookgolf.ca. We are now a cashless operation.
- Sanitize your hands, and review the screening document immediately when entering the Club House.
- To check-in, have one member of your group enter through the Pro Shop door, and follow the decals on the ground.
- When power carts are available, they will be sanitized, and limited to single riders, or shared if your twosome lives together.
- You must have a confirmed tee time to play, as there will be no walk-ins.
- Please adhere to signage, and decals on the floor indicating where to stand, and which direction to go.
- When the Club House, and patio are allowed to re-open, following City, and Provincial guidelines for all protocols, and seating limits, please limit your time to one hour.
- The Club House washrooms will be open, but limited to two people at a time.
On the Golf Course:
- Please follow, and be aware of physical distancing practices (2 metres apart).
- When sharing a power cart, masks must be worn unless you live within the same household.
- Flagsticks must not be touched, or removed at any time.
- Pin caddies have been installed for on each pin for easy, touch-free ball removal.
- Ball washers, and rakes have been removed from the course (please smooth the sand with your foot).
- There will be no on-course washrooms for the time being.
- Please play close attention to pace of play.
- Again, please use hand sanitizer when entering the Club House after 9 holes.
After Your Round:
- No handshaking or high-fives. Air hugs are highly recommended.
- Continue to practice physical distancing.
- Please dispose of all garbage before you leave.
- Park power carts in the designated area, so they can be re-sanitized.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the Club House, except while eating, and drinking.
We look forward to seeing you all soon! Stay safe, stay healthy, and let the golf season begin!