Dear Valued Customers,
We are excited to provide you with memorable golf, and hospitality experiences this fall. As per the Ontario government’s requirements, effective Wednesday, September 22, 2021, all indoor dining Guests will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated, or have a documented exemption, recognized by the government of Ontario, or be a child under 12. At the same time, all indoor dining Guests will also be required to show piece of government issued photo identification.
These requirements do not apply when playing golf, for Guests who dine on our outdoor patio, or need to go inside to make payments, pick-up takeout, make purchases in the Pro Shop, or use the washroom facilities. In the event of rain, only fully vaccinated Guests, or Guests that have a documented exemption, recognized by the government of Ontario, and children under 12 will be permitted indoors. Masks must also be worn at all times, except for when dining at the tables.
Arrival, and Day of Play:
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to the golf course.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place to keep everyone safe.
- Do not arrive earlier than 20 minutes before your scheduled tee time.
- Please make sure to book online “Book a Tee Time” at http://www.southbrookgolf.ca. We are now a cashless operation.
- Sanitize your hands, and review the screening document immediately when entering the Club House.
- To check-in, have one member of your group enter through the Pro Shop door, and follow the decals on the ground.
- When power carts are available, they will be sanitized.
- Please adhere to signage, and decals on the floor indicating where to stand, and which direction to go.
- The Club House washrooms will be open, but limited to two people at a time.
On the Golf Course:
- Please follow, and be aware of physical distancing practices (2 metres apart).
- When sharing a power cart, masks must be worn unless you live within the same household.
- The local rule of rake, and place is in effect.
- There will be no on-course washrooms for the time being.
- Please play close attention to pace of play.
After Your Round, and in the Club House:
- Continue to practice physical distancing.
- Please dispose of all garbage before you leave.
- Park power carts in the designated area, so they can be re-sanitized.
- Masks must be worn at all times within the Club House, except while eating, and drinking.
We thank you, and ask that all Customers be understanding, as we navigate through this process.
Your Southbrook Management Team