We are excited to offer this program at Southbrook for children and youth looking to learn the game of golf. Participants will learn the areas that are essential for the enjoyment of golf and the development of golf related physical skills such as agility, balance and coordination. Through our fun and engaging activities kids will learn about the game of golf and the skills that are involved. Each camp will cover the best in instruction in a safe, professional and exciting learning environment. Program runs from 9am to 4pm daily, Monday to Friday. Ages are 8 to 14 years.
- Golf instruction every morning at the driving range
- Play 9 holes of golf in the afternoon
- Daily prizes and challenges on the putting green, range and course
- Week long points race for trophies.
- A complimentary adidas or Nike golf shirt and hat
- Daily delicious lunch and snacks in the club house
- 9 hole golf touranment in August
- Camp registrants will play for free on Sunday afternoons in July/August with a paying adult
*The 2020 academy will run the week of July 13th-Limited to 25 players.
Golf clubs are required. Rental clubs are available.