Senior Men’s League 2012
* Beginning Monday April 30, 2012 to Monday, October 1, 2012.
* PLEASE NOTE: With the unusually warm spring, we may start earlier, please call or email the pro shop. We will be emailing any details concerning an early start.
* League entry fee is $60.00 payable before you tee off on your first night. Entry fee goes directly to opening day breakfast, prizes, closest to the pin prizes and year end lunch. YOU WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR ANY DISCOUNTS ON GOLF OR PRIZES UNTIL YOUR ENTRY IS PAID.
* Weekly Prizes are individual net prizes paying approximately 20% of the field and one closest to the pin prize.
* All net prizes will be gift certificates (credits) from the Southbrook Proshop and will be available for the next Monday. They may be redeemed at your convenience. Closest to the pin prizes will be one sleeve of golf balls.
* A league handicap will be developed for all players. Please hand in your scorecards at the end of your round with first and last names on them.
* Tee times will begin at 8:00am every Monday. Please book your time in the pro shop on Mondays for the following Monday. And please let us know if you cannot make your time.
* League green fee is $29.00 per round. Carts are $12.00 per player. All prices include HST.
* Each group should consist of 3 league players. Twosomes will only be allowed under extenuating circumstances, when the golf course has slowed down and must be approved by the Proshop.
* We plan on having daily lunch specials in the dining room, so plan on staying for food and beverage!
Have a great golf season!